* Coding Summer Camps (2019)
We offer several weeklong (M-F) half day (3 hours) camps for new and returning coders in various Frisco, McKinney & Hwy 380 locations. All are open to public & will cover Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced levels. Camps will run M-F mornings 9AM-Noon or M-F afternoons 1:30 - 4:30 PM
CAFETARIA STYLE CODING - Students Pick What Coding Technology They Want To Focus On Each Class Day or Camp Day.
* Parents just choose the day & location of the camp - we make sure to customize their coding experience based on their level (Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced) & their interest (Game Development, ROBLOX, Smart Phone Games, Robot Battles, Light Java / Python etc - Advanced Java/Python Not Offered.)
* Campers are grouped into Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced sections and elect which module (Smart Phone Apps, Game Development, Roblox and Minecraft Coding, Robot Battles, Light Java Script or Python) to focus on each day and are challenged with projects appropriate to their level.
* The goal is to engage, challenge and not bore students with the same software every day.
* Campers also hone their public speaking skills by presenting their projects to the class every day and to the parents on the last day of the camp.
* Campers are strongly encouraged to return for multiple camps to level up. Every two weeks of camp earns the next Coding Belt - from White to Black Belt (wristband with USB drive).
* Younger campers are separated into their own age group with separate instructors.
Summer Coding Camps - Attend Multiple To Advance from Beginner to Expert. Our students return for multiple years to advance to Black Coding Belt
Year Long Weekly Coding Classes - Rolling Enrollment. Students Continue for Multiple Years as they advance to Black Coding Belt
Scroll down to see the camp locations & timings (more camps added every week.)
* STEMkids Doctors Academy (Rolling Enrollments 2019)
ROLLING ENROLLMENT - Students can enroll any time through out the year (Prorated month)
* Ages 3-5 years - 45 Min /Week
* Medical STEM Focus (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math)
* Hands On, Real Doctor Instruments (Safe to use)
* Kids dress in Dr. Coat / Use Real Stethoscope
* Explore Life Size Organ Models (Heart/Lung)
* Do Virtual Surgery using iPads
* Learn Cute Memorable Organ Songs & Dances
* High Energy, Fun, Engaging
Scroll down to see the Doctor class locations & timings