Scroll to the bottom of this page to Register
1) STEMKids Doctors Academy (Rolling Enrollments 2018-19)
ROLLING ENROLLMENT - Students can enroll any time through out the year (Prorated month)
* Ages 3-5 years - 45 Min /Week
* Medical STEM Focus (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math)
* Hands On, Real Doctor Instruments (Safe to use)
* Kids dress in Dr. Coat / Use Real Stethoscope
* Explore Life Size Organ Models (Heart/Lung)
* Do Virtual Surgery using iPads
* Learn Cute Memorable Organ Songs & Dances
* High Energy, Fun, Engaging
2) Coding - Robotics - Roblox - Minecraft (Rolling Enrollments 2018-19)
New students are quickly tested and placed in Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced sections and given new and different projects. They advance to new levels as they return for additional semesters / camps.
Class Focus: Code using MIT software / Smart Phone Apps, Robotics, ROBLOX, MINECRAFT, 3D Animation, Lite Python, Java Script – Beginner / Intermediate / Advanced (Ages 7 - 13 years)
INCLUDES Public Speaking / Student Presentations: Students present their Coding Creations to the entire class after every few classes. Parents are welcome to come early periodically to watch their child present.
NOT APPROPRIATE for VERY advanced coders looking for deep dive in Swift,Java or Python. Call 646-266-6922 if not sure
Whether you are new to coding or have attended our previous camps, we have over 300 fun, hands on projects to help you advance to the next level in your Game Coding, Roblox/Minecraft Smart Phone Apps, Drone Wars / Robotics, Minecraft Modding & 3D Animation projects. Students tested on the first day and placed in the Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced group. Levels require about 15 - 30 hours before passing to the next level. Coding Belts are awarded when a level is passed.
Click Here for Coding Belt Details
Click on the appropriate TAB below to see Year Long Classes & Camps