Rolling Enrollments. Join any time. Students assessed and assigned to Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced Section class
Ages 6 to 12 years
Non - Technical: Presentation skills, Team Projects/Collaboration, Team Battles
PUBLIC SPEAKING: Students present projects to class frequently
MINIMUM 4 CLASSES/Month ( Holiday Sundays & Thxgiving, Christmas Sundays will be rescheduled for an extra hour another Sunday during that month)
* Cost: Non Y Members $90/Month
Y Members $80/Month
* First month prorated
* ONE MONTH NOTICE to cancel
Harvard/MIT based CREATIVE CODING workshop for Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced Coders. Students can join anytime throughout the year and progress through 300+ projects (multiple platforms, 4 YEARS LONG CURRICULUM) as they earn coding belts every 15 hours of class. Students can take a break during the year and rejoin anytime.
* Learn to code SIMPLE TO COMPLEX games using 12 different software platforms/languages: MIT Scratch, Blockly, Pencilcode, Basic Mobile apps, ROBLOX / MINECRAFT Coding etc.
* Single to multiplayer games, Level-ups, Platformers, Animations, Fractals
* Code ROBOTS for Battles, Dance Competition etc.
* Learn algorithms, functions, loops, conditionals, recursion, event messaging
* Advance through 200 hours long curriculum over multiple semesters
* Earn 12 CODING BELTS (like Karate) every 15 hours – White, yellow, Orange to Black Coding Belt
* Each Coding belt is a Slap Bracelet with USB to save projects
* PUBLIC SPEAKING: Students practice PRESENTING their projects
* We bring 20+ laptops, iPads, Robots
New & returning students are assessed and placed in Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced groups & tackle EZ to complex coding projects as they advance through our Belt System. For details contact Sunny@iSTEMLabs.com. 646.266.6922 www.iSTEMLabs.com